Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Wish I could take credit for this, but mom found it in a Canadian Living Magazine - very tasty!
- 4 large potatoes, baked
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 of crushed garlic cloves
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon of shredded fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese, to top (optional)
- Make a slit down the center of the potato, open and fluff with a fork.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon over top of the potatoes- serve.
- Optional- top with grated Parmesan cheese- yummy!