Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love to nibble on appetizers at a party. This one is an adaptation of a panini we all enjoy.
- 12 slices bruschetta toast
- 1 grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 4 slices italian Fontina cheese
- 2 bottled roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- On bruschetta toast, layer a slice of chicken, a slice of fontina, some peppers, and a mixture of the mayonnaise and pesto.
- Bake until warmed.
- You can add some crumbled bacon to the mix between the chicken and the fontina.