1/4 Photos of Bruschetta
Very tasty. A little Tabasco can be added for extra spice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop tomatoes into tiny pieces.
- 2In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and basil.
- 3Amounts will vary depending on your taste.
- 4Cut baguette into medium slices and brush both sides with olive oil.
- 5Bake at 350 until almost crisp.
- 6Spoon bruschetta mixture onto baguette slices.
- 7Top with parmesan and bake at 350 until parmesan is mostly melted.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (563 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.5
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g