Recipe by LizardMC
Very tasty. A little Tabasco can be added for extra spice.
Top Review by Jeano09
This recipe is awesome! I recently made this for the first time and prepared it for a get-together at a friends house. Everyone raved about the bruschetta! Now they want the recipe too. :) Thanks for sharing this tasty appetizer.
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop tomatoes into tiny pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and basil.
- Amounts will vary depending on your taste.
- Cut baguette into medium slices and brush both sides with olive oil.
- Bake at 350 until almost crisp.
- Spoon bruschetta mixture onto baguette slices.
- Top with parmesan and bake at 350 until parmesan is mostly melted.