Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very tasty. A little Tabasco can be added for extra spice.
- Chop tomatoes into tiny pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and basil.
- Amounts will vary depending on your taste.
- Cut baguette into medium slices and brush both sides with olive oil.
- Bake at 350 until almost crisp.
- Spoon bruschetta mixture onto baguette slices.
- Top with parmesan and bake at 350 until parmesan is mostly melted.
This recipe is awesome! I recently made this for the first time and prepared it for a get-together at a friends house. Everyone raved about the bruschetta! Now they want the recipe too. :) Thanks for sharing this tasty appetizer.
Lovely basic bruschetta recipe - Just what I was looking for! I agree add a bit of tobasco or some anchovies or have just the way it is written - you can't go wrong. It is great!!!!! Made again 5 Oct 08 still using tomatoes from the garden Mmmm Good
I really liked this recipe! I made this tonight, I had never made bruschetta before. It was easy and yummy! The only changes I made was 1) I couldn't find the bread it called for...had to use french bread cut small. And 2) I used feta cheese and a little mozarella and fresh chopped basil with roma tomatoes. My dinner guests really really thought it was great!! Two thumbs up!!Thanks for posting EPM!!