- 8 slice French bread or 8 slice Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 clove garlic, halved
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml minced onions
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 0.25 ml dried oregano
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Under broiler, toast bread on both sides until brown.
- Rub one side of hot toast with cut side of garlic.
- While bread is toasting, heat oil in non stick fry pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook, stirring until tender.
- Add tomato, oregano and pepper.
- Stir to mix.
- Spoon tomato mixture over garlic side of toast and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, then broil for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.