Recipe by Trudski2010
Ah,the bounty of summer!!I customized the recipe to my own taste(isn't that almost always the case?)
- 7 roma tomatoes, cut finely
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup yellow pepper, cut finely
- 1 cup red pepper, cut finely
- 1 cup red onion, cut finely
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar (i never really measure)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil, i never really measure
- salt and pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, cut in half
- 1 -2 French baguette
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together.
- Add oil and vinegar, and salt and pepper.
- Set aside in the fridge covered.
- Slice the bagettes and place on cookie sheet slightly toast in oven.
- When done immedately rub with garlic.
- Top each bagette with tomato mixture and serve!