1/3 Photos of Bruschetta
Ah,the bounty of summer!!I customized the recipe to my own taste(isn't that almost always the case?)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 roma tomatoes, cut finely
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup yellow pepper, cut finely
- 1 cup red pepper, cut finely
- 1 cup red onion, cut finely
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (i never really measure)
- 1/3 cup olive oil, i never really measure
- salt and pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, cut in half
- 1 -2 French baguette
- 1Mix the first 5 ingredients together.
- 2Add oil and vinegar, and salt and pepper.
- 3Set aside in the fridge covered.
- 4Slice the bagettes and place on cookie sheet slightly toast in oven.
- 5When done immedately rub with garlic.
- 6Top each bagette with tomato mixture and serve!
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.6
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 468.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 8.3 g