Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- Dice tomatoes and add fresh basil.
- Season with salt and pepper (set aside).
- Toast bread slices until golden brown.
- Rub slices with garlic cloves.
- Serve with diced tomato mixture; drizzle with olive oil.
- *Optional: soak mozzarella in balsamic vinegar and place on bread before topping with tomatoes.
Made this for the 2 of us to enjoy as a snack, & in addition to following your ingredient list, I added a shake of lemon pepper! Nice little tasties, these & something I'd be happy to make again! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in I Recommend recipe tag]
We felt that something was missing. Maybe more basil would add a more tasty bruschetta. Thanks chen :) Made for bargain basement tag game