Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love this dip. Just dump all of the ingredients in together and chill. My kind of recipe!
Make and share this Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) containercrumbled feta cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 6 ounces black olives, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- fresh basil, to taste
- Combine all ingredients listed above. I prefer to use Hunt's diced tomatoes with garlic, basil, oregano already in them. Serve over sliced and toasted Italian bread! YUM!
I enjoy the flavor of this recipe and how easy it was to make. But I did not like that the canned tomatoes were mushy. Maybe a name brand would have been firmer. But right now, the next time I make this, I'll use fresh tomatoes. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup game