- to taste French bread (2 slices per person) or to taste Italian bread (2 slices per person)
- to taste tomatoes
- to taste olive oil (a nice quality, preferably)
- to taste oregano (basil leaves are nice too)
- to taste salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the topping: Cut the tomatoes in little cubes.
- Add the salt, the oregano and the oil.
- Rub the bread with garlic.
- Then grill it (or on the barbecue).
- Quickly spread the seasoned tomatoes and eat immediately.
- (Nice with grilled meat and red wine.)