This appitizer can be prepared ahead of time and put together in minutes. It is a favorite baby or wedding shower, Tupperware Party and movie snack. A real crowd pleaser, double this recipe...it goes fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix tomatoes, garlic, and basil in a bowl and set aside for 5-10 minutes to allow the flavours to combine.
- 2Warm oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Line a cookie sheet with tin foil to reduce clean up time.
- 4Cut loaf into 1/2" slices, place on the cookie sheet about 1/4" apart.
- 5Stir mayonnaise into tomato mixture.
- 6Add cheese and combine well.
- 7Top bread slices by tablespoons with mixture.
- 8Place in HOT oven and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 412.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.2 g