1/3 Photos of Bruschetta (1 Ww Point)
1 point per serving according to the recipe builder!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine garlic, balsamic vinegartte in a bowl and whisk, then add tomatoes. Let sit at room temp for at least thirty minutes.
- 2Mean while, preheat the oven to 450F.
- 3Slice the bread into 12 slices about 1/2 inch thick.
- 4Spray tops lightly with the olive oil cooking spray
- 5On a cookie sheet bake in the oven 5-10 minutes until lightly toasted.
- 6While the bread toasts, tear the basil into small pieces.
- 7Once the bread is toasted, remove from the oven and divide the tomato mixture evenly among the bread slices.
- 8Top with salt and pepper as desired.
- 9Top with basil.
- 10Top with cheese.
- 11Put back in the oven on broil for 30 seconds to a minute to lightly toast/melt the cheese.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta (1 Ww Point)
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 527.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 8.9 g