1 point per serving according to the recipe builder!
Make and share this Bruschetta (1 Ww Point) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine garlic, balsamic vinegartte in a bowl and whisk, then add tomatoes. Let sit at room temp for at least thirty minutes.
- Mean while, preheat the oven to 450F.
- Slice the bread into 12 slices about 1/2 inch thick.
- Spray tops lightly with the olive oil cooking spray
- On a cookie sheet bake in the oven 5-10 minutes until lightly toasted.
- While the bread toasts, tear the basil into small pieces.
- Once the bread is toasted, remove from the oven and divide the tomato mixture evenly among the bread slices.
- Top with salt and pepper as desired.
- Top with basil.
- Top with cheese.
- Put back in the oven on broil for 30 seconds to a minute to lightly toast/melt the cheese.
Wonderful recipe! I have made similar recipes to this one but the parmesan really adds something to the overall flavour. I'll enjoy this often- thanks SarahBeth!
Fantastic recipe, SarahBeth! This is simple and delicious, yet visually appealing enough to wow your guests. The minimum 30 minutes of sitting time at room temparature is essential to let the flavours marinate. You're right, the ripeness of the tomatoes is also essential! I used No-Knead Bread instead of the baguette, as I'd just baked it this afternoon. I also didn't have balsamic viniagrette (not a fan of bottled premade dressings), so I used half good olive oil, and half balsamic vinegar. I just realized I completely forgot the cooking spray - but I didn't miss it at all. Just lovely! Thanks for posting, SarahBeth! Made for Veggie Swap 22.