Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a wonderful soup on a cold day. This is the only way to eat Brunswick Stew.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups of reserved chicken broth
- 2 (10 ounce) cans whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Brown ground beef with onion until done.
- Drain grease off beef.
- Boil chicken until tender (reserving 2 cups of chicken broth).
- Combine meats and remaining ingredients and simmer for 45 minutes.