Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another recipe for those who need to watch their Cholesterol levels. I use the Extra-Lite Virgin Olive Oil for this recipe, and Lite Vegetable Oil Spray.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen baby lima beans
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 3 cups fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 6 ounces no-added-salt tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- Heat a deep skillet or Dutch oven over medium high heat.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and lightly spray with vegetable oil spray (being careful not to spray near a gas flame).
- Pour the oil into the skillet and swirl to coat the bottom.
- Return the skillet to the heat and cook the onion for 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
- Stir the chicken and remaining ingredients into the skillet.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.