Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Easy stew recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts (cut or shredded)
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (cut into chunks)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) can lima beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- Mix all ingredients except bacon and pepper sauce in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours.
- Stir in bacon and pepper sauce before serving.