This is a take on a recipe my husband and I enjoyed as a breakfast item while staying at an inn for our anniversary. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9" glass pie plate.
- 2Spread the shredded cheese evenly over the bottom of the pie plate.
- 3Cut up the broccoli, slice the mushrooms, dice the red bell pepper, and mince the green onions.
- 4Lightly saute the broccoli, red pepper, and mushrooms in a bit of olive oil.
- 5Layer all of the vegetables over the cheese in the pie plate.
- 6At this point, if you are adding the ham, sprinkle it over the vegetables.
- 7Blend together the Bisquick, eggs, salt & pepper, and milk for 2-3 minutes with an electric mixer.
- 8Make sure that Bisquick is dissolved.
- 9Pour mixture over vegetables and cheese.
- 10Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 11The top of the pie should be golden brown when done.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brunch Vegetable Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.8
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.1 mg
- Sodium 651.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 14.0 g