This is a take on a recipe my husband and I enjoyed as a breakfast item while staying at an inn for our anniversary. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9" glass pie plate.
- 2Spread the shredded cheese evenly over the bottom of the pie plate.
- 3Cut up the broccoli, slice the mushrooms, dice the red bell pepper, and mince the green onions.
- 4Lightly saute the broccoli, red pepper, and mushrooms in a bit of olive oil.
- 5Layer all of the vegetables over the cheese in the pie plate.
- 6At this point, if you are adding the ham, sprinkle it over the vegetables.
- 7Blend together the Bisquick, eggs, salt & pepper, and milk for 2-3 minutes with an electric mixer.
- 8Make sure that Bisquick is dissolved.
- 9Pour mixture over vegetables and cheese.
- 10Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 11The top of the pie should be golden brown when done.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brunch Vegetable Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.8
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.1 mg
- Sodium 651.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 14.0 g