Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a take on a recipe my husband and I enjoyed as a breakfast item while staying at an inn for our anniversary. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- Grease a 9" glass pie plate.
- Spread the shredded cheese evenly over the bottom of the pie plate.
- Cut up the broccoli, slice the mushrooms, dice the red bell pepper, and mince the green onions.
- Lightly saute the broccoli, red pepper, and mushrooms in a bit of olive oil.
- Layer all of the vegetables over the cheese in the pie plate.
- At this point, if you are adding the ham, sprinkle it over the vegetables.
- Blend together the Bisquick, eggs, salt & pepper, and milk for 2-3 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Make sure that Bisquick is dissolved.
- Pour mixture over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- The top of the pie should be golden brown when done.