Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Creamy eggs with ham, mushrooms and cheese. Can be prepared the day before and refrigerated before baking. From Gracehill Bed and Breakfast in Townsend, Tenn.
- 3⁄4 lb shaved ham, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup canned evaporated milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 18 eggs, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 9x13x2 inch baking dish and sprinkle ham evenly in the bottom of the dish.
- Combine mushrooms, milk, cheese, soup and black pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet, add eggs, scramble until eggs just begin to form, remove from heat.
- Spoon eggs over ham and top with soup mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes.