Recipe by Lorac
Creamy eggs with ham, mushrooms and cheese. Can be prepared the day before and refrigerated before baking. From Gracehill Bed and Breakfast in Townsend, Tenn.
- 3⁄4 lb shaved ham, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup canned evaporated milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 18 eggs, slightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 9x13x2 inch baking dish and sprinkle ham evenly in the bottom of the dish.
- Combine mushrooms, milk, cheese, soup and black pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet, add eggs, scramble until eggs just begin to form, remove from heat.
- Spoon eggs over ham and top with soup mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes.