Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Plan to chill this overnight.
Make and share this Brunch Sausage Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Place bread in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine evaporated milk, eggs, dry mustard, onion powder and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Pour evenly over bread and cheese.
- Sprinkle with sausage.
- Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 325* for 55-60 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Cover with foil if top browns too quickly.