Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This will be at our Easter brunch!
Make and share this Brunch Quiche Casserole (Low Carb) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 6 ounces ham, diced
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, 3 ounces
- Brown the sausage; drain the fat. Place the sausage in a greased 9x13" baking pan.
- Add the ham, monterey jack cheeseand chopped broccoli; toss lightly to combine.
- Beat the cream cheese briefly until creamy; gradually beat in the cream. Whisk in the eggs and seasonings; pour over everything in pan.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350º 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
So easy to make and so good. We all loved it. Thanks for sharing!