Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice punch for brunch or luncheon. Easy....does not have sugary taste. Found in just another one of my many cookbooks.....
- 1 (18 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 (18 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1 1⁄4 liters ginger ale
- Prepare frozen apple juice and lemonade according to directions.
- Mix together in large container.
- Add almond flavoring.
- Place ice in large punch bowl, pour juice over ice and add ginger ale just before serving -- .
I made this for my son's first birthday and all the guests liked it. I used diet gingerale to try and keep the sugar as low as possible. Very refreshing!