A nice punch for brunch or luncheon. Easy....does not have sugary taste. Found in just another one of my many cookbooks.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 (18 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1 1/4 liters ginger ale
- 1Prepare frozen apple juice and lemonade according to directions.
- 2Mix together in large container.
- 3Add almond flavoring.
- 4Place ice in large punch bowl, pour juice over ice and add ginger ale just before serving -- .
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brunch Punch
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 0.1 g