Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I subscribe to quick cooking and taste of home and got this recipe years ago and it's always a hit.. You can add a touch more cheese if you want it cheesier..I also use a clear baking pan it looks great.
- 1 lb bulk medium pork sausage
- 4 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain.
- Unroll crescent roll dough into a lightly greased 9x13 baking pan. Press dough 1/2 inch up the sides and seal seams.
- Sprinkle with sausage.
- In a bowl, beat the egg, milk and pepper. Pour over sausage. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 400 for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
This was so good and easy to make! I found out DH does not like crescent rolls so I bought regular buttermilk biscuits and stretched them out to thin for the baking dish. So quick to put together! Thank you Faith58, this will be a family favorite!