Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A Pampered Chef adaptation. Clients love this hope you will too!
Make and share this Brunch Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cover 15" round baking stone with parchment paper.
- Combine potatoes, egg, salt and pepper. Mix well. Spread potato mixture into 14 inch circle on prepared baking stone. Pat down with back of spoon. Bake 20 minutes; remove from oven.
- In a non-stick pan, cook onion and bell pepper until tender crisp, cool.
- Spread scrambled eggs evenly over potato crust. Top with ham, mushrooms, onion and bell pepper. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven. Bake 10 minutes. Serve hot.
This was very yummy! Followed the recipe pretty close except after adding all the toppings, popped the entire dish into the oven for another 5 minutes to melt the cheese. Will make again for sure! Thank you for posting! On the run for a cure: http://pages.teamintraining.org/va/rnrh10/lselby
Very tasty! We (3 of us) made a meal out of this for a quick dinner. I made just as stated, except for saute-ing the mushrooms along with the onions and peppers. My son topped his portion with some hot sauce and really liked the extra kick. I'll be putting this on my 'Quick Meal' rotation! Thanks BothFex.