Recipe by lizzyshark
This is very easy to make and tastier than you might imagine.
Top Review by Sandra Hyde
Lizzyshark is right - this is tastier that it looks. I made this up using fresh mushrooms (as I didn't have any canned ones). The taste is very good and it is not difficult to make. I have made it twice, and served one hot and kept the other for a picnic. Equally nice hot or cold.
- 2 ready-made pie crusts (not in tin)
- 1 lb swiss cheese
- 1 lb thinly sliced ham
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place one crust in pie tin.
- Alternate Layers of ham, cheese, and mushrooms until full.
- Place second pie crust on top, crimp edges, and poke a few holes in the center.
- Place on baking sheet and cook at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- The pie can be made the night before and refrigerated, but the cooking time may be longer.