Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
Adapted from 365 Low Calorie Recipes.
Make and share this Brunch Peach Parfait recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add peaches and cook 30-60 seconds, until skins loosen. Drain and rinse under cool water.
- Peel peaches, halve and remove pits. Cut into 1/2 inch dice.
- Place peaches in a bowl and toss with honey and lemon juice.
- In 2 parfait glasses, place half of the fruit, then half the yogurt. Repeat, ending with the yogurt.
- Crumble graham crackers and combine with cinnamon. Sprinkle over the top of the yogurt.