Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great breakfast recipe you can prepare the night before and pop in the oven just before guests arrive for brunch. If you have leftover Alfredo sauce you can put it to good use instead of using already prepared. How can you go wrong with cheese, Alfredo sauce, ham, and eggs for breakfast? Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home 2009 Annual Recipes and Judy Munger, Warren, Minnesota. Thank you Judy for this wonderful recipe!
- 8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- butter or butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray
- 32 ounces alfredo sauce
- 3 cups ham, diced and fully cooked
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs and milk.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with butter or butter-flavored cooking spray, cook eggs over medium-low heat until set but moist.
- Remove from the heat.
- Drain noodles.
- Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce in a greased 10 inch square or 13x9x2" baking dish.
- Layer with 4 lasagna noodles (trim noodles if necessary to fit dish), ham, green pepper, and onions.
- Top with half of the remaining Alfredo sauce and the remaining noodles.
- Layer with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, and remaining Alfredo sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 45 to 50 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.