1 hr 10 mins
This is a great breakfast recipe you can prepare the night before and pop in the oven just before guests arrive for brunch. If you have leftover Alfredo sauce you can put it to good use instead of using already prepared. How can you go wrong with cheese, Alfredo sauce, ham, and eggs for breakfast? Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home 2009 Annual Recipes and Judy Munger, Warren, Minnesota. Thank you Judy for this wonderful recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs and milk.
- 3In a large nonstick skillet coated with butter or butter-flavored cooking spray, cook eggs over medium-low heat until set but moist.
- 4Remove from the heat.
- 5Drain noodles.
- 6Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce in a greased 10 inch square or 13x9x2" baking dish.
- 7Layer with 4 lasagna noodles (trim noodles if necessary to fit dish), ham, green pepper, and onions.
- 8Top with half of the remaining Alfredo sauce and the remaining noodles.
- 9Layer with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, and remaining Alfredo sauce.
- 10Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 11Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 45 to 50 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- 12Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brunch Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 155.3 mg
- Sodium 674.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: