Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A mini version of a traditional British breakfast
- 4 soft, floury, breakfast rolls
- 4 eggs
- 8 cocktail franks, sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 slices bacon, each cut in half
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- English mustard, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- Slice the buns horizontally and spread the bottom half thinly with butter or margarine and the top half with English mustard.
- Fry the sausages and bacon, and broil or grill the sliced cherry tomato, and at the last minute fry the eggs.
- Drain and arrange on the bun.
- Season with pepper.
- Serve with apple juice, coffee and bran muffins.
Wonderful! easy to make and a real treat to eat, thanks!
Thought this looked intriguing despite the negative review, so I whipped it up this AM. Used Jennie-o turkey bacon for reasons of lipids. I thought it was very good. Thanks, Mille.
Since when do the british eat MUSTARD on their breakfast? YUK!