Recipe by Chef Roly-Poly
I believe that my wife Vicki makes the best scrambled eggs on earth. We were discussing this subject when this recipe just popped into my head. I hope it was a good Pop !
- 8 extra large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (white part only)
- 4 tablespoons red bell peppers, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp (drained on paper towels)
- 4 slices white bread, toasted
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon and set aside.
- In a bowl, whip eggs slightly with the milk.
- Over medium low heat, melt butter and add eggs.
- Using a rubber spatula, saute eggs as you normally would scramble eggs until they are about half done. Add the corn, scallions, bell pepper and salt and pepper to taste. Try not to overcook the eggs. Place one slice of toast on each plate, followed by 1/4 of the eggs. Put two slices of bacon on each plate and garnish with tomato slices.