Recipe by JanuaryBride
This is an awesome brunch casserole that you can make the night before and just pop in the oven in the morning. . .and SO tasty! A crowd pleaser for all ages. I found the recipe on the website www.rondele.com (they are the maker of the cheese)
- 473.18 ml cubed cooked ham (you could also use deli slices)
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 236.59 ml cooked hash brown potatoes
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 226.79 g cheese, soft sharp cheddar
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 14.79 ml flour
- 473.18 ml half-and-half cream or 473.18 ml milk
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1.23 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spread each tortilla with 2-3 tablespoons of the soft cheese to within 1/2 inch of edges. Combine ham and onions, place about 1/3 cup down the center of each tortilla and add about 2-3 tablespoons cooked hash browns.
- Roll up and place seam side down in greased 9x13-inch pan.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cream, eggs and salt until smooth. Pour over tortillas. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from fridge 30 minutes before baking.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover, bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese, bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.