1/2 Photos of Brunch Ham Enchilada Casserole (Make Ahead)
This is an awesome brunch casserole that you can make the night before and just pop in the oven in the morning. . .and SO tasty! A crowd pleaser for all ages. I found the recipe on the website www.rondele.com (they are the maker of the cheese)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham (you could also use deli slices)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup cooked hash brown potatoes
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 8 ounces cheese, soft sharp cheddar
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups half-and-half cream or 2 cups milk
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Spread each tortilla with 2-3 tablespoons of the soft cheese to within 1/2 inch of edges. Combine ham and onions, place about 1/3 cup down the center of each tortilla and add about 2-3 tablespoons cooked hash browns.
- 3Roll up and place seam side down in greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 4In a bowl, combine flour, cream, eggs and salt until smooth. Pour over tortillas. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Remove from fridge 30 minutes before baking.
- 6Cover and bake 25 minutes.
- 7Uncover, bake for 10 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese, bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
- 9Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brunch Ham Enchilada Casserole (Make Ahead)
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.7
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 302.1 mg
- Sodium 1118.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 38.0 g