Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very simple delicious recipe.
- 8 large hard-boiled eggs
- 1 (1 ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 dash pepper
- 8 ounces sliced cooked ham
- 4 English muffins, split, toasted
- Peel cooled eggs; cut into squares. Set aside.
- In medium saucepan, prepare sauce mix with milk and butter as directed on package. Stir in quartered hard cooked eggs, lemon juice, dill and pepper. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Place ham on microwave-safe plate; cover loosely with microwave-safe plastic wrap. Microwave on Medium for 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Place 2 muffin halves on each serving plate. Arrange ham slices on muffins. Spoon egg mixture over ham.