1/1 Photo of Brunch Enchiladas
9 hrs 48 mins
From Feb/Mar 2000 issue of Taste of Home. Another great breakfast that is so conveniently put together the night before. Prep time includes 30 minutes actual labor and 8-1/2 hours refrigeration and standing time. Cook time is 38 minutes and 10 minutes standing time. Re: Review posted by 5hungrykids (who does not accept zmail): The recipe I posted here has never differed from the original recipe published in the TOH magazine, in ingredients or baking instructions. I did a quick check of their website to see if it had been changed since 2000 but it's still exactly the same as this posting. I think baking it at 325° is reasonable enough, but that would account for your longer bake time. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ham and onion; place 1/3 cup down the center of each tortilla.
- 2Top with 2 Tablespoons cheese.
- 3Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 4In a bowl, combine flour, cream, eggs and salt until smooth.
- 5Pour over tortillas.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 7Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- 8Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 10Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brunch Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (1909 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.3
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 183.1 mg
- Sodium 983.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 21.9 g