1/3 Photos of Brunch Eggs Ole
Low carb recipe; low-fat cheeses and Egg Beaters can be substituted for reduction in cholesterol and calories/fat. This recipe came from a Low Carb Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 9-inch square or round baking pan.
- 3Beat eggs in a large bowl at high speed with an electric mixer 4-5 minutes or until slightly thickened and lemon colored.
- 4Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- 5Stir flour mixture into eggs until blended.
- 6Combine Monterey Jack cheese, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, jalapeno pepper and hot sauce in medium bowl; mix well.
- 7Fold into egg mixture until well blended.
- 8Pour into prepared pan.
- 9Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and firm in center.
- 10Let stand 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
- 11Serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brunch Eggs Ole
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.9
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 232.6 mg
- Sodium 600.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 16.2 g