Top Review by Wildebeest
I'm always on the lookout for brunch recipes and this one has become a family favorite! Delicious and easy to make. I increase the muffins to four and the eggs to eight for our family of four. There's plenty of sauce to accommodate this without further changes.
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs
- 3 English muffins
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon; drain off fat, except for 1 tablespoon.
- Saute onion.
- Stir in soup, milk and mustard.
- Heat until warm.
- Stir in cheese until it melts.
- Pour sauce into greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Break eggs on top of sauce. Crumble and sprinkle on bacon.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 or until eggs are set. Spoon 1 egg and sauce on a toasted muffin half.