Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made this for Mom's Mother's Day Brunch. It got mixed reviews, but I liked it.
- 2 cups unseasoned croutons
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Place croutons and cheese in the bottom of a greased 9x13" baking dish.
- Combine eggs, milk and seasonings; pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour or until set. Serve immediately.