Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I'm not sure how this recipe got in my cookbook, but it sure is good and easy to make! If you like omelets, you will love this.
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 3 cups milk
- Tear bread into 1 inch squares.
- Layer half of the bread, peppers, brocoli, and cheese in nonstick baking pan.Repeat layers with other half of ingredients.
- Beat egg and milk and pour over top layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until center is set. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting to serve.