1/2 Photos of Brunch "Blintz" Casserole
Great quick brunch idea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese, ricotta cheese, 2 of the eggs, 1/4 cup of the sugar, lemon peel and lemon juice in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth; set aside.
- 2Stir flour, melted butter, remaining 3 eggs, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, milk and baking powder in separate large bowl; whisk until smooth.
- 3Pour 1/2 of the flour mixture into greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 4Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over flour mixture.
- 5Gently spoon remaining flour mixture over top.
- 6Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes or until set.
- 7Cut into squares.
- 8Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brunch "Blintz" Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 675.3
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.3 g
- Cholesterol 269.0 mg
- Sodium 616.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 15.6 g