- 12 -14 slices fried bacon, drained and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 2 (10 ounce) canshungry jack biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease tube pan.
- Mix first four ingredients in bowl.
- Separate biscuits into 20 pieces, then cut biscuits into 4 pieces.
- Toss biscuits with bacon and other ingredients.
- Put all this into tube pan and drizzle with butter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.