1/1 Photo of Brunch B T on English Muffins
echo echo's Note:
So simple, it's almost not a recipe. I've been having this for either breakfast or lunch most of this week because I've just got a craving that won't stop. Miracle Whip is one of my guilty pleasures but I suppose those who don't care for it could use mayo. I had onion the first day so added the slices, but after that I've gone without and it's still hit the spot for me. I used fresh, incredibly sweet tomatoes bought from Gorenson's farm at the Bath Farmer's Market. I think chives or cilantro probably would work in place of the basil (I did try mint and that doesn't quite fit).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast muffins and spread each muffin half with 1 Tbs Miracle Whip.
- 2Cut bacon slices in half. Lay 3 bacon slice halves on top of each muffin half.
- 3If including onion, top each with a slice of onion.
- 4Top onion (or bacon) with a slice of tomato.
- 5Sprinkle basil over the top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brunch B T on English Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.2
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 1075.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 13.9 g