Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love this dish when catering brunches. I took it from an old church cookbook and I've never seen anything else quite like it
- 4 (15 ounce) cans apricot halves
- 1 (15 ounce) canpitted dark cherries
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- 35 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter
- preheat oven to 325.
- in a 2 quart casserole, layer 1/2 of the fruits.
- sprinkle with one half the Cracker crumbs and brown sugar.
- repeat layers and pour melted butter over top.
- Bake 40 minutes or until bubbly.
Very good. I used canned wild blueberries for this recipe, since I couldn't find any fresh at this time of year. And the cherries were enormous! It made for a very dark purple dessert! I had to bake quite a bit more than called for. A very simple but tasty dish. Thnx for sharing your recipe GingerlyJ. Made for My-3-Chefs 2009.