Recipe by Space Burger Steve
This artichoke asiago dip is made with greek yoghurt instead of mayonnaise and sour cream, which seriously cuts the fat content and makes it safe for those with egg allergies.
- 250 g Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 398 ml canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup asiago cheese
- 2 teaspoons marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend garlic, artichoke hearts, marjoram, salt, and Hungarian paprika in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Add the cheese and a couple tablespoons of the yoghurt, process until well mixed.
- Pour into an oven proof dish, stir in remaining yoghurt.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes at 350°F.