Recipe by cannonmonkey
The fudgy-soft interior of a brownie, the portability of a cookie, and the satisfaction of a batch well-baked... mmm. I found this recipe while searching for a good brownie recipe; not wuite what I needed, but I'm not complaining!
Top Review by AuntWoofieWoof
These are really good. I love brownies but can never finish eating allof them before they get hard or dry out.This is the perfect way to make them. These were easy to make. I'll be making these again. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Spring '08
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks or 1 1⁄2 cups chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts, any kind (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C), and spray two baking sheets with non-stick cooking substance.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, oil and eggs and stir it all up.
- After stirring (until the brownie mix is just moistened enough to stick together) mix in the nuts and the chocolate chunks, if you're using them, and stir until evenly combined.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches (5cm) apart on the baking sheets.
- Bake 11-14 minutes, or until the tops of the cookies are slightly cracked and the centers are barely set.
- Cool on the baking sheets for 1 minute, then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.