Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from an 08 copy of Australian Table. The amount of strawberries used can be more or less according to taste and different berries can easily be used.
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Melt butter and dark chocolate in bowl over pot of simmering water.
- Stir till melted and mixture of smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in egg and sugar.
- Fold through flour, then white chocolate and berries.
- Pour into greased 20 cms square tin.
- Bake 45 mins until sides shrink from pan.
- Remove from oven and cool before cutting.