Adapted from an 08 copy of Australian Table. The amount of strawberries used can be more or less according to taste and different berries can easily be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 200°C.
- 2Melt butter and dark chocolate in bowl over pot of simmering water.
- 3Stir till melted and mixture of smooth.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Stir in egg and sugar.
- 6Fold through flour, then white chocolate and berries.
- 7Pour into greased 20 cms square tin.
- 8Bake 45 mins until sides shrink from pan.
- 9Remove from oven and cool before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownies With White Choc and Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (959 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.9
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.0 mg
- Sodium 100.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 32.9 g
- Protein 7.0 g