Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Amazingly enough my 3 year old Daughter came up with this and it is really good. The brownies are more cake-like, but really moist.
- 1 (18 ounce) box fudge brownie mix (or your favorite)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup strawberry puree (frozen work just fine)
- 1⁄2-1 cup chocolate chips (I like bittersweet, but any work well)
- If strawberries are frozen defrost, mash/puree, and add sugar if needed.
- Mix brownies as directed on box, or according to favorite recipe.
- Mix in strawberry puree and chocolate chips.
- Bake as directed on box-make take slightly longer due to added moisture.