Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A snack everyone will love. Easy and very tasty!
- 20 ounces brownie mix
- 24 unwrapped chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 24 cupcake liners
- Mix brownie mix of your choice up as directed on package.
- Put batter in paper cupcake liners 3/4 full.
- Insert unwrapped reese cup in center of batter.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minute.
These are so good. Make sure you unwrap all of the Reese's cups before you cook the brownie's. I thought I would have time while they were in the oven but I was not quick enough. I used mini reese cups and a mini muffin pan with no liners. These are great at parties. Usually brownies plus kids means little brownie bits on the floor but I had no brownie bits on the floor with these.
This was so easy! And sooo good! I brought these to work and the ladies were gushing about them! They were so easy to make that I just blew their praises off. Thenx for sharing! Instead of making 24, I fill the cupcake 1/2 way, put in the PBCup and fill the rest of the way with the brownie mix. I also use Duncan Hines Triple chunk brownie mix! MMM!
OMG! These brownies were out of this word delicious!