1/1 Photo of Brownies With Peanut Butter!
This is based off of a different recipe, but i made some changes that changed the recipe completely so i decided to post this one too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, egg white, and vanilla.
- 3Add cocoa powder about a tablespoon at a time.
- 4Add milk, baking soda, and salt, and gradually add flour.
- 5Bake in a 8x8 or a 6x10 pan for 25-30 minutes. Check with toothpick for doneness.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownies With Peanut Butter!
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 21
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 36.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat peanut butter