1/2 Photos of Brownies With Caramel Sauce
''Marinos Kyriakopoulos'''s Note:
This recipe is very easy and tastes great and an old friend suggested it to me!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Brownies
- 300 g chocolate (whatever you want)
- 150 g butter or 150 g margarine
- 300 g brown sugar
- 200 g flour, for all uses
- 4 eggs
- 100 g of coarsely chopped hazelnuts (optionally)
For the sauce
- 1Melt the chocolate and the margarine on a bain marie and transfer the mixture in an other large bowl.
- 2Blend the sugar and the eggs untill they smooth.
- 3Combine the sugar-eggs mix on chocolate-margarine and mix them untill they smooth.
- 4After that add the flour and mix once again until you have a homogenized mixture.
- 5Empty the mixture on a buttered and sugared baking pan (at this point you ca now add the chopped hazelnuts).
- 6Baking time: approximately 25 mins in 185'C.
- 7For the caramel sauce combine all the ingredients, except the milk and the vanilla extracts, on a pan and let them boil for 4-10 mins in medium temperature. After that add the milk and the vanilla extracts and mix.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownies With Caramel Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.9
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 67.8 mg
- Sodium 142.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: