Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Two points for a big brownie. I think it is more like cake. It is loaded with fiber and very good. It is very chocolatey and moist.
- Put the All Bran into a large bowl and add the water; soak for 5 minutes.
- Add the brownie mix along with the baking powder to the All Bran and mix well by hand.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan and bake according to directions on box.
- When cool, cut into 20 squares.
- One square will equal 2 points.
I entered the nutrition facts into my wieght watchers calculator and it says there only worth 1 point each.
Cereal adds a bad aftertaste. Sorry, but this wont work for me.
I make these but bake them in muffin pans (makes 24) for a chocolate muffin treat. They are very perishable though, so I keep them in the freezer and just get out the amount I want.