- 4 ounces butter
- 4 ounces soft brown sugar
- 4 ounces self-rising flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces chocolate, melted
- 3 ounces walnuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Mix self-rising flour, and baking powder.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, with a tablespoon of the dry mixture.
- Beat in the melted chocolate.
- Fold in the remaining dry mixture.
- Add the walnuts.
- Place into a lined 7 inch square tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven Gas 4 for 30-35 minutes.
- Cut into squares when cooled.